Letter from the Administrator
Your support, prayers and words of encouragement have given the staff at The Legacy Campus strength to press on. We ask that you like and follow our Facebook page to see our activities and postings related to COVID-19.
Social distancing does not mean that we are apart but gives us an opportunity to connect in ways that may have been overlooked.
- Write a postcard and/or letter to your loved one(s) frequently.
- Write a postcard to our staff (Housekeeping, Dietary, Therapy, and Nursing)
- Take advantage of the FaceTime chats (call facility to schedule)
- Schedule a time to visit with your loved one at their window or the front lobby.
- Continue to practice social distancing and proper hand hygiene.
Thank you for trusting us to care for your loved one(s) especially in this time of uncertainty. We have hero’s working here day in and day out to provide care to those who mean so much to you. We would appreciate your feedback on how The Legacy Campus can make this time of social distancing easier for you. Please take a moment and send us an email with your thoughts, well wishes and creative strategies for coping with COVID-19. We look forward to hearing from you!!