- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term care
- 24-hour nursing care
- Rehabilitation services: physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Restorative nursing services
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- IV therapy
- Post-operative care
- Orthopedic recovery
- Discharge planning
- Social services
- Psychological services
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- On-Site physician services
- Nutritional services
- Peritoneal dialysis
Sepsis Management Program
Sepsis Early Identification • Intervention • Recovery
Facility has developed a Sepsis/ID Management Program to promote early identification, provide treatment and reduce re-hospitalizations related to septicemia:
- Clinical staff specially trained in the treatment and early identification of infections and Sepsis (TMF curriculum)
- Stat lab capabilities for CBC’s and Blood Cultures
- Antibiotics adjusted with culture and sensitivity results
- Standing orders for initiation of hydration protocols via IV fluids
- IV antibiotic administration (urgent and routine)
- Daily labs until cleared
- Therapy initiated as soon as possible to ensure quick recovery!
- Theraworx Protect
Theraworx Protect is a two time innovative technology award winning formulation that is applied to the skin to promote skin and urinary tract health.
New AJIC Publication: Theraworx Protect has been shown to be non-inferior to 4% CHG: Hospital approved, clinically proven, total body safe, leaving no gaps in protection.
Theraworx Protect is an integral part of infection prevention and control programs helping to support the reduction of healthcare acquired conditions, hospital readmissions and antibiotic use. Promoting a healthier lifestyle for our residents, staff and family.